Skip to main content

A Whole Lot Of Nothin'


After watching a video (well, briefly watching it before I had to move on or throw up) of Siddhu and his “Soniaji da javab nahin”, I was wondering if there are any sane congress personnel in the party.  Let’s see, Scindia? Nope. Can’t get his head out of Rahul/Sonia’s behind.  Likewise with Diggy; likewise with Tharoor (although, I do giggle at his way of expressing his opinions; but more about Shashi some other time).  I don’t see anyone that is not ready to put his/her head up their butts. For a little while, I thought MMS just didn’t talk because he’d start cursing the bejeezus out of the duo; but, I was wrong.  It’s been 3 years since he last saw any power and yet, he still seems to have his head stuck there. With all these people fighting to get their heads up there, it’s a wonder the mother/son duo can actually walk!! Maybe it’s on the application form to join the party:

1.       Name

2.       Date of Birth

3.       Will you be able to kiss a lot of leadership hiney?

                So, the question that comes to mind is, can an autocratic party be democratic leaders to a country of 1.25 billion, and counting?  After all, all orders seem to come from you-know-who (NOT the son; he wouldn’t know his face from his ass, if somebody didn’t tell him) and it just seems to go down well with the people in the party! Wow! Can’t believe people voted this party out! After all, there does seem to be a whole lot consensus (even if it is only that the two “leaders” can actually talk; one despite the pacifier in his mouth; the other because, god help us, she tries talking in Hindi and makes a fool of herself, or maybe, is[KS1]  she trying to mock the language)!!! When the son tries going on his own to the different parts of the country, he does prove that fools entertain, if nothing else!  Given his propensity to constantly look “stoopid”, is it any wonder they need help! So, what do they do?  They ask “like” minded people (actually surprising since I didn’t know these people had a mind to think) to join forces with them! And people actually accept this invitation! Yes! I am serious!!! So, let’ see..a party with 44 representatives joining forces with parties that have about 15 representatives will NOT TOTAL 250+ (to get a clear majority), can it? Not according to the genius who told us that “Medicine can be improved by connecting all the MRI machines” or that “people with no brains can now be productive with artificial intelligence”! Nope, he didn’t say 15 equals 250 but what the hell, he might as well have!!

                Then we have the leaders, down South, who have decided that they really want to lose in 2019 big time! What else can it be, when they’re either calling the southern states as the benefactors to the northern states or are calling for secession? In the USA, a year and a half ago, we had entertainment that left us stunned. Well, hold on to your seats, folks, this May is going to be even more entertaining; and if that’s not enough, 2019 will be a group of stand-up comedians entertaining you till you can’t take it anymore.

Comments

  1. Kumar, you have an uncanny knack of knowing the Congress courtiers,retainers,servants and serfs' psyche so well. Though your language seems to have similarities with that of Trump,I must say you have hit the nail precisely on the head!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are we really this narrow minded ?

I was talking to an uncle of mine who is a journalist by profession. A very unassuming and gentle person, I have never seen him rattled or angry. I guess there’s a first time for everything. I happened to ask him what he thought of the Karnataka elections and the performance of the two major parties.That may have the straw that broke the camel’s back. He went on a tirade about various things which I don’t want to talk about but the gist of what he said was that he talked to quite a few common people and all of them claim to have voted for the BJP. His question, and I guess he asked them this, was an angry one: if all of you voted for the BJP how is it that they didn’t get any seats in the Bangalore area(apart from Jayanagar which goes to vote soon).  People have to honest to themselves; screw others but be honest to yourself. Too many times, we have witnessed elections which go the way pollsters claim; and then, there are a few where the results leave people befuddled, only be...

Gimme Freedom or..oops gimme sharia or..

When a country gives too much of freedom and facilities to its people, people tend to abuse it. Examples would definitely be the abuse of all the new railways that were introduced with hitech facilities. What happened? Well, people started stealing the equipment, leaving the exchequer drained with nothing to show, and the reputation of the country unsalvageable (is there such a word? There should be in the Webster’s dictionary with the example of those Indian people who steal for the “joy” of it). India seems to have an abundant capacity to forget these “trendsetters” but this is being reported worldwide and India has become a laughingstock! Talking to some people yesterday, here in Delhi, and the general opinion among all of them was that people steal because they can, not because of any need! The general consensus was to keep CRPF jawans in each compartment! Not a bad idea, but the opposition parties (READ: khangress) would definitely call this a state of emergency because people a...